Contrary to popular belief, a food processor is much more than just a fancy blender. This kitchen wonder reduces minutes of chopping and grinding to just seconds with one push of a button. They give cooking connoisseurs the ability to make food faster while cutting down on cleaning to simplify the preparation process. Quickly grind vegetables, mix them, dice them, and then puree them to make sauces and dressings. All of these tasks require less time and effort when using the best food processors for vegans. Make every meal fun and nutritious so you can enjoy fresh and healthy recipes whenever you want.
What did we use for our research?
We went through numerous Internet sources and found several websites with product specifications that presented the most accurate information. It was crucial that we also used both expert and consumer reviews. These were a great help to write an unbiased review of our own for the three following processors.
The 3 Best Food Processors for Vegans
1. Cuisinart DFP-14CRM – Editor’s Choice
- standard slicing disc (4 mm) of stainless steel blades
- 36-inch cord
- Lexan 14-cup work bowl
- intuitive “on and “off/pulse” buttons
- 720-watt power
- booklet for instruction and recipes
- wide-mouthed feed tube
- removable disc stems
- safe parts for the dishwasher
- large and small pushers
- not fully adjustable shredding and slicing blades
- see the user manual to ensure correct configuration and unit functionality before use.
- MC Feet: 1.14 Cubic Feet
There are significant advantages to owning the Cuisinart DFP-14CRM. This advanced model offers a single-touch operation design. This feature makes it very easy to mix all ingredients for a delicious and tasty quiche, spaghetti, or veggie lasagna. This food processor for vegans is an excellent addition to any organic kitchen since it has several advanced cooking features and is easy to clean. With its unique wide-mouthed chute, you can stuff this processor with whole fruits and vegetables without any hassle. The built-in electronic shredder will make your task easy and efficient. The parts are also safe to clean, making it ideal for cooks to prepare vegan dishes at any experience level.
What we liked:
- great for medium shredding
- 720w capability
- the parts are safe to wash.
- includes recipe handbook
- extra wide chute for increased efficiency
What could be better:
- Cleaning the corners of the lid is a bit difficult
2. NutriChef NCFP8 Ultra Quiet – Easy to Use and Versatile
- quick nut masher blade
- includes a citrus juicer
- silent high power 600-watt motor
- 2-liter large capacity food bowl that
- accommodates 12 cups of dry ingredients
- accommodates 9 cups of liquid ingredients
- comes with dicing and mixing food prepping unit
- the bowl has a pouring handle
- easy to clean
- lightweight and easy to set up
- removable food processors have two connecting parts
- the food processor has electronic overload protection
- rubber base suction for a firm hold while in use
NutriChef NCFP8 Ultra Quiet multifunctional processor highlights many of the same features as its counterparts, including the touch screen, stainless steel blade grinder, and interchangeable bowls. However, this new-generation model also includes cutting-edge technology that gives users a sharp, flavorful product that is easy to clean and prepare with one-touch operations that do not require any additional appliances or utensils. The stainless steel blade grinder can quickly and efficiently grind nuts and seeds in seconds. By simply pushing a button, the easy-to-use control panel allows you to fully program its settings for speed, time, and intensity to make the most of every process and preparation.
What we liked:
- silent industrial-strength motor
- holding compartment has a volume of 2 liters
- simple to clean up
What could be better:
- Not safe for dishwashers
3. Hamilton Beach 10-Cup – Budget Pick
- 6 functions
- full-size container
- powerful 525-watt motor
- stainless steel blades (use gentle, non-abrasive cleaners to scrub off tough dirt)
- 2 speed and pulse choices to achieve overall precision
- 2 interchangeable disk slicing/shredding
- internal wire storage
- bowl, blades, lid, and discs are safe for washing
- BPA Free materials
Hamilton Beach 10-Cup is the perfect tool. This food processor comes with a large capacity of six different functions that make it easier for you to prepare delicious meals. It features an interchangeable grinder head, powerful blade, and other features making it the best vegan food processor for people on a budget. It has an innovative electronic display that helps you find the right function with a simple touch. You can enjoy preparing healthy meals anytime and anywhere with Hamilton Beach.
What we liked:
- Extra-wide chute fits any sized raw fruit or vegetable
- 2 interchangeable slicing/shredding discs
- Heavy-duty, sharp S blades deliver flawless results to buyers
What could be better:
- Unsuitable for frequent use
Buying Guide + FAQ
Can I use my processor as a juicer?
In some cases, you will need to buy an external juicer. Some processors come with juicer attachments. On the other hand, some look like you can use them for juicing but have no juicer attachments.
Can a blender do the same job as a food processor?
Many people often wonder if they should buy a processor when a blender will do the same job. Many people like to make soups, sauces, and a variety of different things with a blender. In the same token, many do not like the clean-up involved with using a blender. There are some distinct differences between the two types of kitchen appliances that I will highlight below to help compare them to see how they measure up to one another.
The average blender the market:
- blenders can do “some” jobs like pureeing or juicing
- blenders can’t dice, slice, or chop
- blenders mainly pulverize ingredients
The best vegan food processor:
- processors have more cutting options than blenders
- processors dice, slice, chop, juice, and puree
- food processors are easier to clean and operate
Which One of These Food Processors is The Best?
Now that we’ve gone over three of the top food processors for vegan dishes, one thing is evident. At least two of these multifunctional units can outwork most other food processors. The Cuisinart DFP-14CRM and the NutriChef NCFP8 Ultra Quiet can both obliterate whole nuts, fruits, and vegetables without having to slice them beforehand. Their use of various durable, heavy-duty stainless steel blades makes strenuous food processing as easy as pie. However, there are some apparent differences.
Yes, the many speeds and modes make both models so versatile that they can replace several other kitchen appliances, but one holds more than the other (3.3 Liters, to be exact). Both of their durable, lightweight bodies house powerful motors within, but one has a higher output with 720 watts. They’re both easy to carry and operate, but what we liked most is the Cuisinart DFP-14CRM power and size. Whether you need to grind food into small particles for seasonings or shred potatoes for the fryer, its built-in sanders and shredders will get the job done every time.